Blue Mountains City councillors have thrown their support behind a state-wide campaign to invest more money in waste management and recycling.
The Save Our Recycling Campaign, launched at the NSW Local Government Conference in October, seeks for the state government to reinvest the entire $727 million it collects from the waste levy each year in waste management and recycling.
Authorised by Tara McCarthy, Level 8, 28 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- MEDIA RELEASE: Residents invited to have their say on household recycling in NSW
- Our top tips for being good to the earth this Christmas
- NSW under pressure to invest more in recycling
- Blue Mountains support for Save our Recycling campaign
- Save Our Recycling campaign launched in bid to solve recycling crisis